We look forward to welcoming you to Beth Israel Congregation's High Holiday services as we pray together for a year of peace, enrichment and happiness.
- Sanctuary Congregational Service: Led by Rabbi Jay Goldstein, Rabbi Rachel Blatt and Cantor Roger Eisenberg, the entire Beth Israel community worships together in the David Phillip Gresser Sanctuary, Grebow Auditorium and Social Hall.
- Beth Israel Seating Policy: If you have reserved a seat, your seat number is printed on the lower left side of your ticket. Open seating is available throughout the David Phillip Gresser Sanctuary, Grebow Auditorium and Social Hall for all seats without a “reserved” sticker.
- Family Service: Led by Rabbi Rachel Blatt, parents and elementary age children ages 5-12 are invited to play, pray, and participate in a service designed to engage families with the themes of the High Holidays. Herman and Walter Samuelson Chapel.
- Tot Chag (Service): Preschoolers and their parents will love this fun, creative educational session led by preschool teacher Marcy Snow.
- Youth Services: Youth services for elementary age children and teens are conducted by several of our Community Learning Lab teachers and experienced educators. Community Learning Lab classrooms.
- Teen Services & Programming: Teens in 6th and 7th and 8th through 12th grade are invited to a teen-driven participatory service and meaningful program based on Jewish values. Community Learning Lab Classrooms.
- Learning Experiences: You will have an opportunity engage in new learning and spiritual experiences, presented by clergy and community educators.