Beth Israel Preschool is the only Jewish Early Childhood Program in the Owings Mills/Reisterstown area accredited by the Maryland State Department of Education.
Program accreditation implies that services must move beyond mere licensing and regulatory requirements. Program accreditation standards represent the highest quality and reflect research-based, best practices in early childhood education and school age child care. This should give confidence and pride in the decision all of our families have made to be a part of the Beth Israel Preschool community.
- Children benefit from accreditation because their learning environments are exciting, positive, and growth-oriented.
- Parents benefit from this process because their children are enrolled in stimulating learning environments that reflect the research and best practices of the field.
- Programs benefit because their services are publicly recognized as being of the highest caliber
- Local school systems benefit from this process because accredited programs increase the chances for young children to be better prepared to enter public school primary grades.
- The state benefits from this approach because it improves the quality of life for families living in Maryland.
Discover The Joseph and Corinne Schwartz Preschool at Beth Israel...where your child develops a lifelong love of learning and sense of community. From art and story time to special events and Jewish holidays, Beth Israel Preschool provides a warm, welcoming place for all children ages 2 through kindergarten (both Jewish and non-Jewish)
Choose Beth Israel Preschool
- Discover our educated, enthusiastic teachers.
- Learn about our acclaimed curriculum for social, spiritual and intellectual growth.
- Enjoy family-centered activities and programs.
- Rely on early drop-off and late-stay child care options at our child-centered facility.
- Physical, social and intellectual development
- Identification with Jewish traditions and awareness of Jewish customs and holidays
- Strong self-identity and independence
- Awareness of talents and abilities as well as an awareness of others
- Safe, warm and happy environment