BUILD YOUR BETH ISRAEL LEGACY
Hineni. I am here.
Whether you are a longtime supporter of Beth Israel or new to our congregation, you live the belief: As Jews, we are responsible for one another. Please join the many dedicated friends of Beth Israel by standing with us, and saying, “Hineni. I am here.”
Legacy gifts allow Beth Israel to meet the economic and societal challenges of a changing Jewish community. A legacy gift allows us to meet the needs of our thriving community:
- Encourages active Jewish learning and appreciation of our Jewish heritage in our schools.
- Supports congregants during times of crisis and tragedy.
- Provides outstanding programming and engagement for all members.
- Enables us to make capital improvements to our facility, reduce our mortgage and save on operating expenses.
- Creates exciting approaches to attract new members and extended member families.
- Builds a supportive, caring community.
Just as our founders envisioned Beth Israel, we too have the power to keep that promise for generations to come. Together, we can all build a strong Beth Israel and give the next generation the gift of enriching programs, enhanced services and community.