BECOME A MEMBER
All are welcome at Beth Israel.
Joining a shul is an important decision. That's why we encourage you to visit us. Meet our clergy. Speak with our Community Learning Lab or Preschool Directors and members of our professional staff. Spend some time with us. Attend a service, a class or one of our many programs for adults, children or families.
Our members are as diverse as the community in which we live, and we welcome all who would like to be a part of our family. Whether you are Jewish, an interfaith family, or looking for a place where you can connect to a vibrant community — Beth Israel is here for you.
Be a part of our community:
• Warm and welcoming Shabbat and holiday services and special events
• Support from clergy, staff and one of the only Shleimut programs in the country--offering confidential access to a Congregational Social Worker and Nurse
• Preschool and family activities, youth groups, Brotherhood and Sisterhood, HAZAK for seniors and more
• Innovative Preschool and Community Learning Lab for students ages 2-18
• Award winning social action, learning, and cultural programs for all ages