Have Your Next Event at Beth Israel
Whether you are hosting a meeting for a few, luncheon for many, or special simcha, Beth Israel is the perfect venue.
- The Lorraine and Leonard Grebow Auditorium holds up to 200 guests for seated functions, special events and activities.
- Our beautiful Social Hall is perfect for a seated dinner, holding 50 to 300 guests with a dance floor, and up to 500 without a dance floor, for a theater-style seating event. The room also has the ability to be divided into thirds, and can accommodate an intimate meeting.
- Complete kitchen facilities for catered functions
- Guest room with a full shower
- Our handicapped accessible building has ample parking, and can accommodate more than 200 cars.
Please fill out this form and we will contact you. Or, contact Ann Friedman for more information and to arrange a tour, 410-654-0800 x210.
OUR SYNAGOGUE FACILITY
Beth Israel is conveniently located in Owings Mills, just minutes from Timonium, Cockeysville, Hunt Valley and Pikesville at the Macks Fidler Synagogue Center on the Ted Schweitzer Campus. We invite you to join us for a service or a special event. We would love to welcome you to our synagogue community.
- Worship with us in the comfortable, David Phillip Gresser Sanctuary for Shabbat and holiday services and other observances. The sanctuary is equipped with hearing assisted technology
- Intimate Herman and Walter Samuelson Chapel for services and study
- Convenient Lorraine F. Chircus Music and Quiet Room in the David Phillip Gresser Sanctuary designed for families with young children to play while their parents enjoy the service.
- The Joseph and Corinne Schwartz Preschool and playground
- Community garden where Jewish learning comes to life
- Award-winning Joseph and Corinne Schwartz Community Learning Lab with classes through post-b’nai mitzvah program
- Marilyn & Herbert Scher Library with Judaic literature and reading material for all ages
- Welcoming Ted and Fritzie Schweitzer Sanctuary Lobby